A collection of my artwork and projects.
Here are the rules for Commissions:
• One commissioned piece per person.
• Payment is made through PayPal and is required first before I start your commission.
• Time of completion depends on the workload, however you will be kept up to date on how things are going, just keep an eye on the commission progress meters on the Commission Slots page.
• When describing what kind of commission you would like:
– Type of Commission (head shot, half body, full body, chibi etc)
– Character pose, expression, personality, clothing, colours
– Links (pictures to refer to)
• Please use the Contact Form to request a Commission or ask about Commission prices etc.
• No refunds (unless I am unable to complete your commission, due to unforeseen circumstances).
• There are a certain amount of open slots for commissions (e.g – 3) If all 3 Slots are filled, commissions will be closed until a slot has opened up again. You will obtain a slot once commission details have been discussed.
What I can do:
– Anime characters (male & female)
– Simple props that your character can hold
– Fan art
– Chibi (in different styles)
– Simple Backgrounds
What I can’t/won’t do:
– Manga pages
– Animals (I’m just not used to drawing them, sorry!)
– Detailed backgrounds
– Anything inappropriate for children (violence, blood, nudity, adult situations)
Prices in GBP (£)
Head shot | Half body | Full body
• Head Shot – Traditionally coloured: (Example): *£19
• Half body – Digitally coloured: *£34
• Full body – Digitally coloured: (Example): *£40
Chibi Head shot | Chibi Full Body
• Chibi Head Shot – Traditionally coloured: (Example): *£16
• Chibi Full Body – Digitally coloured: (Example): *£30
Delivery of Commissions:
• Traditional: With Traditional Commissions, you can have a choice of either having it posted to you (delivery prices below) OR to avoid shipping charges, I could scan and email your commission to you!
– Delivery to the UK, 1st class: £1.75
– International delivery, tracked & signed: £7.50
• Digital: With Digital Commissions, I can send your commission to you via email or via Sta.sh on DeviantArt.